Sunday 9 January 2011

Lazy Sunday mornings

Hi guys! I just totally slept in! Oops! Didn't intend to but I feel rested so no worries :-) I'm currently munching on cereal and have a date with Zest magazine once I've finished this post. I love the occasional lazy Sunday :-)

Here are my oat bars all sliced and ready to eat. They definately passed the taste test! They're moist, bouncy and you can taste a hint of all the flavours, notably pecan, banana and maple syrup. These'll make great additions to my boyfriend's lunchbox throughout the week. No doubt his boss will get some samples too!

Oat bars in the morning light.

I think I'll chill for a bit more and then head out for a run. It's a really cold but bright morning here. A day to enjoy by going outdoors for sure.
I hope you all have a lovely Sunday :-)
Much love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog because it allowed me to find yours :D Those oat bars look so yummy, I've only ever tried oat bars from Starbucks before but I'm sure yours are so much better!!

    ReplyDelete