Sunday 23 January 2011

Cut Loose!

Hi guys! How is everyone? Happy Sunday! :-) I'm currently sitting in my typical blogging position, in my usual blogging attire (PJs!). My boyfriend's little pupper is curled into her niche in my bent legs....and all feels right with the world :-)


I've been having the BEST weekend! On Friday night I hurried down to the cinema to meet my Phil. We joined the busy queue and snapped up two tickets for "Black Swan" just before the movie started. Luckily, "The King's Speech" was the main was the cause of the humongous crowd in the ticket office.

I didn't quite know what to expect from the movie, having read some of the opinions of fellow American bloggers but it's safe to say that I was captivated from beginning to end. It was dark but beautiful, dramatic but delicate, inner torment and outer beauty, all summing up the contrasting facets of the dance world. I would say, go and see it if you love dance and films with a bit of grit.
Last night also featured a good old bit of dancing! I took two of my best friends to see "Footloose" at the theatre. It was so great! One of my favourite places in the world is the theatre :-) Cut loose! Footloose!
Song.Stuck.In.Head!
Gotta dash....got a lunch date with my man! Back later with piccies :-)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see Black Swan!!

    Glad you had a great weekend.
    Pure2raw twins

    ReplyDelete