Thursday 17 June 2010

Late to bed, Early to rise


Well I didn't think I'd be able to wake up this morning, after my spell of late nights and yet here I am having woke up an hour before my alarm, sipping a cup of hot water with lemon slices :-)

Here's the painting I was inspirerd to paint earlier this week. A sunny seascape for my surgery. It reminds me of a little scottish island called Iona that I visited a few weeks ago. Happy times :-)

After reading "Raw Magic" I decided to purchase some Dulse. I'm normally a bit funny with sea vegetables because I think they taste like the smell of fish! On this occasion, however, I quite enjoyed the mild salty taste....not fishy at all so a great addition to future salads.
Right girlies.....gonna add 30mins onto my morning run....
With love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment