Wednesday 16 June 2010

Zzzzzzzzz.....

Hi all :-)
It's just past midnight and I really should be getting to bed....just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm loving reading everyone's blogs each day....the world really has some wonderful people in it :-)
I've been experimenting more in my raw kitchen and the dehydrator has been on a few times in preparation for my holiday to Spain. I've just picked up a great idea from the twins' blog - the mason jar salad. Fab! That way I'll be able to carry a healthy lunchtime salad with me each day :-)
I must head to bed but I'll post some piccies tomorrow
With love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you are doing good! Cannot wait to see what you have been up too! Glad you liked the salad mason jar...makes for easy traveling!

    Pure2raw twins

    ReplyDelete