Thursday 3 June 2010

Cheers to Chai


Hey :-)

I'm just cuddled up on the sofa with my favourite blanket and a mug of chai tea - my current obsession. I love the stuff! It's been a pretty hectic day at work and even though it's almost midnight, I still feel like I haven't fully settled on the inside.

This last week I've been enjoying lots of big beef tomatoes and chunks of fresh pineapple. Yuuuummmmm! Ive been sprinkling my tomato wedges with pink salt to help replenish the salt I've been losing during my marathon training. I'm enjoying my running so much now that the weather is bright.

Ok...so here's my first ever raw loaf. It tasted pretty good although next time I'll be using milled linseeds to give a finer texture.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment