Saturday 29 January 2011

Bowen Therapy

Hi there! Happy Saturday! I hope you're all having a great weekend. I'm sitting in my usual spot on the sofa, sporadically dipping my hand into a bowl of green grapes :-) My head is a little fuzzy after the Lychee Martini I sampled after completing a charity danceathon a few hours ago. The cocktail was pretty good....but I think I was a little dehydrated after a monster workout! :-s

My weekend started by having a Bowen treatment. One of my besties is a holistic therapist and asked me to be one of her "case studies" for her Bowens course. Yesterday I had the first of three treatments...it was very interesting and after the therapy, I fell into bed and slept for 15hours!!!!
My job as a dentist means that I often have a sore neck and my right shoulder gets sooooo painful! Today, things feel a lot easier and less achy. I'm really looking forward to seeing how my body responds to the remaining treatments.
How are y'all doing anyway? Have you tried Bowen therapy before?
Much love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i'd like to try that. i have pain in my right arm.

    wait, you're a dentist?! i thought you were like 19?!?!

    ReplyDelete