Monday 23 August 2010

Eat to da Beet :-)

Heeyyyyy! Happy Monday guys and gals! Guess what came today?......ZUMBAAAA! Last week I thought "What the heck!" and decided to treat myself to the zumba dvds. I'm soooo excited to give them a go. I've been enjoying the classes so much - they always make me smile :-)

Anyway, I'll be sure to tell you all about them. Zumba party here I come!!!
Don't you just love it when the postman comes bearing gifts :-)
On a food note...I was intending to start a 100% raw plan today but I'm gonna do that tomorrow instead. I had a few items that I wanted to get used up and needed to stock up on some groceries.
One of the things I wanted to do today was to make the beet hummus that my 2 favourite Pure2Raw twins came up with :-) It's pure garlicky yumminess! I'm gonna put it with some dehydrated veggies tomorrow :-)
My hands smell or garlic soooo badly right now! :-) Hope you're all well. Back tomorrow with day 1 on raw!
much love xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Hummus looks beautiful!!!
    Thanks for the shout out.

    Good luck with eating raw ; )
    Pure2raw twins

    ReplyDelete