Saturday 18 December 2010

Fluffy dressing gown to the rescue!


Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've had a lot on my mind recently and haven't had the energy to muster up the words for a blog entry.....needless to say, here I am, making a return at 4.15am!!!
I just woke up to a snow scene outside the window. Yes, it's blummin snowed AGAIN, meaning more two hour commutes to work on ram packed buses....sigh. We may have a white christmas after all.
Anyway, I'm currently wrapped up in my new, thick, fluffy dressing gown. It saved me. I'm toasty now :-) I'm under my duvet thinking about the day to come and of the one just passed - I actually had a great saturday :-) Slept in late, gym and spinning, lunch with my man, christmas DVD shopping (we decided we needed to have a back up plan for the imminent bad TV over christmas) and then a trip to see my little grandma who was 90 years old yesterday! Breakfast today was half a wholemeal bun, toasted with PB and maple syrup, and a clementine. Scrummy. Ive been instructed by my doctor to eat 3-4 small meals a day at the moment as my appetite has recently suffered due to a prolonged episode of depression (hence the insomnia). It's amazed me how "physical" depression can be. I've suffered from it in the past but this time round it wiped me of everything I had. I'm now on the road to recovery and am working towards a nice christmas :-)
One of my new years resolutions is to blog more regularly. Gonna put it into action now though!
What are your new years resolutions?
much love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment