Tuesday 28 December 2010

Vegan cupcakes and mince pie madness!






Hi guys! I hope you all had a wonderful christmas. I had a lovely time....my boyfriend and I decided to have a go at making our very first traditional turkey dinner. I ate vegan....he ate pork stuffing, turkey, bacon and sausage!!! Needless to say, we did good!!

One of my christmas pressies from a friend was this wonderful box of vegan cupcakes...they are soooo yummy! Must get the recipe :-) My batch of mince pies also came out quite well....still, there's stiff competition from my boyfriends mum!

Hmmph! I'm back at work tomorrow :-( Why does time speed up as soon as it reaches christmas? One good thing though....I can't wait to get back into my exercise routine again. 4 days off and I've got itchy feet!

I need to start planning for the year ahead. I like to set myself goals when the end of each year comes around....some new fitness goals are in the pipeline I think. What are your new year goals/resolutions?

I think one of mine is to update my blog more regularly! :-)

Much love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. what a great gift, and i like your resolution to blog more!=)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete