Sunday 11 July 2010

Polenta lasagne

Hey girlies!

Sunday night already...oh how the weeks fly by. Today has consisted of a lazy morning followed by a super workout. Running, hill climber, stepper and a long walk back home. All cardio I know....must've just been a cardio day!

Here's what I had for dinner last night - polenta lasagne with alfalfa sprouts and vegan chive cheese. Not raw but all vegan :-) I topped the lasagne with homemade basil pesto - it was majorly garlicky!

I really fancy taking up a new fitness class or home workout programme....what do you guys recommend?

It's sooo hot here right now....I'm scared to open the window in case the midgies come and bite me!

Night all.....tomorrow I will begin my search for raw parfait perfection in Heathy's parfait challenge :-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment