Saturday 4 September 2010

D Day :-)

Heeeyyy!

Don't you just love waking up early, feeling refreshed and lively?
This morning I got up and headed straight to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast of naner, blueberries and almond butter, followed by some chilli and sundried tomato flax crackers. I also whipped up some of Ani Phyos tomato wrappers and some honey and sesame seed bana chips. They're all in the dehydrator as we speak :-)

Ani's tomato wrappers pre-dehydration
Chilli and sundried tomato cracker mix
Breakkie :-)
Off to zumba now. Can't wait to shake it!
Have a great day girlies xoxo



1 comment:

  1. WOW that all looks great. I love your energy!!
    I got up this morning feeling the need to sweat. So before the baby got up, who by the way was sleeping right next to me, I slipped out of bed went down stairs and hopped onto the elliptical for 30 min then did weights for about 20 min.
    Now I need to make some of my power pudding and I'll be all set.
    Peace and have a fantastic weekend,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete