Wednesday 11 August 2010

Insomnia


Zzzzzzz......no I'm not asleep. That's what I should be doing right now. Instead I'm typing a quick blog entry. Something to calm the brain and focus on the good parts of the day.

I've been feeling underconfident today. I randomly get days when I dislike myself. What I'm like as a person. My body. My own abilities. They all come into question....I've ended up with a swirling brain and a distinct lack of sheep counting ability.


Anyway....I did have a great zumba class. That pretty much made my day. Oh and I had a ncie dinner - open wholewheat tortilla with beef tomato, bell peppers, spinach, basil. Simple yet lovely!


I guess I'll try to sleep now. I dread the morning alreaday. Things always seem a millon times worse when I'm sub 6 hours of sleep. Zzzzzzz...........

No comments:

Post a Comment