Friday 26 November 2010

My first Thanksgiving :-)



Hey Guys!

I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had a great time...I did! Yes, you heard it right, I celebrated Thanksgiving here in Blighty :-) I spent the night with some American friends, a Canadian beauty, a Mexican lady, a French comedian, a German German and a few guys from Cambridge :-) It was so great! We had lots of laughs and the food was AMAZING! God bless the cooks :-)
Well.....the snow is currently about 7inches thick here in Newcastle. It's snowing like crazy as I type this post! The cold weather has definately brought with it dreams of roast veggies and squash. I made this chickpea/squash/veggie mix the other night and chased it with some clementines. I've managed to work my way through two whole bags of clementines in the last week!!!
I've also been taking simple skincare measures in the last couple of weeks. My stress levels have been so high recently and my skin broke out big style! No matter how stressed I get, my skin doesn't usually brake out....yeah I hate spots! I'm loving St. Ives apricot scrub at the moment, along with "food for the skin" in the form of a goji berry body lotion I managed to get on sale in a local health store. It's definatley keeping the winter dryness at bay :-)
What did you give thanks for yesterday? What's your favourite skincare product?
Much love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!!!!

    Favorite skin products?? No really sure, honestly it changes all the time.
    xoxo
    Michelle
    Pure2raw twin

    ReplyDelete