Sunday 5 September 2010

Socca sunday :-)

Heyyy! I hope you're all having a great Sunday. I decided to celebrate "Socca Sunday" by making some mini socca pancakes for brunch :-) Well, one of them was actually just a miniature version of Pure2Raw's almond butter fig flatbread - tres scrummy I must add - and the other was covered in a chunky applesauce and fresh blueberries. Apple and blueberry socca
Almond butter and fig socca (www.pure2raw.com)
My boyfriend came home with some "Cheer me up" pressies on Friday - I know, how lovely :-)
A selection of nut butters that I can't wait to try. I'm looking forward to the hemp and linseed one as I'm intrigued as to what it'll taste like. Will let you know :-)
Anyway...I have to get up at 5am to go on a course :-( I'm not too enthralled with the idea as I've been tired recently. Fingers crossed I don't sleep through my alarm!
Hugs x x x

1 comment:

  1. Socca looks great!! Apple and blueberry, YUM! Look forward in seeing what you think of the nut/seed butters ; )
    Pure2raw twins

    ReplyDelete