Saturday 12 June 2010

Weekend bliss :-)


Just munching on my breakkie before heading into to town for a workout/spinning and a spot of holiday shopping. Need to find some new sandals as one of my current pair has vanished into a black hole!
Yummm! Buckwheaties, gojis, pollen, a few cocoa nibs, almond mylk and soy lecithin. Oh and some maca power!! All washed down with some summer fruits herbal tea :-)
I ordered some things from www.rawliving.eu and now I'm ready to make some truffles for my dad's birthday. He's diabetic so I'm gonna get him on the raw bandwagon :-) That'll be my job when England play their first match later today. My boyfriend will be in his little nest in the longe so I'll retreat to the kitchen and play around with some cocoa :-)
I hope you're all having a wonderful day,
With love x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment