Monday 22 March 2010

Me (left) and my best friend Laura
Heeeyyyy!

Ok.....so I know it's been a long time but I'm still here and still loving raw :-)

In the last few months I've done lots of experimenting in the kitchen and have read so many wonderful blog entries on the raw food lifestyle. To all who's words I have stumbled upon, thankyou :-)

My first port of call when surfing the net is always http://www.rawgoddessheathy.com/. Heathy is a huge talent in the raw food world. How amazing are those desserts?! Thankyou Heathy :-)

In the last few months I've become addicted to raw veggie crackers and green smoothies, I've had D-days galore, mountains of salad and I've impressed my man with raw ice cream and choccie :-) You know what?....It's all amazing!!!

After all this time, I finally feel like I want to share my raw journey with others and where better to start than the green smoothie I had for breakfast this morning!
1 banana, water, large handful of spinach, a few raisins, 1 green apple - blend together and sprinkle with a few goji berries - Yummy!!
See you soon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment