Wednesday 31 March 2010



Hey!

Well I've just had so much fun in the kitchie :-) To accompany my dinner time salad, I made raw bell pepper and sun dried tomato soup. I blended 3 tomatoes, half each of a red, yellow and orange bell pepper, a few soaked sun dried tomatoes and a sprinkle of himalayan sea salt. I served with a sprinkle of hemp seeds on the top.

After that I prepared my salad lunchbox ready to take to work tomorrow, along with some sun dried tomato and mixed seed crackers that are in the dehydrator as we speak :-)

Perhaps the most exciting thing of all is that I started my MOONIE CAKES. Check out http://www.sweetlyraw.com/ to find out about the moonie cake challenge, download the recipes and thus recreate "One Lucky Duck's" sellout raw treat.
Love and hugs x x x




1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Yay for your raw creations and for moonies! Can't wait to see your pie Emma! :)

    Hope you're having a fab Easter weekend! Hugs XO

    ReplyDelete