Monday 25 October 2010

Life is like a box of chocolates.....

Hi guys :-)

I know, I know....I've been a bad blogger. No posts for ages. I've still been reading all your fabulous blogs but haven't been able to muster up any words of my own....

To be honest, I've been battling with depression. My diet always changes if I'm struggling mentally....I need warm food! The other night I made a beany-tomato-spinach mixture and served with a peppery sweet potato. It hit the spot :-)

Every time I feel low, I can always pick myself up by thinking of the amazing friends I have. I like to write notecards to my nearest and dearest whenever the feelng strikes - just so they all know how special they are.

Today I made some raw vegan choccies for some of my girlfriends. Superfoods galore went into these babies! :-) I think they're my best batch yet!

I'm hoping the dark cloud will lift more by the day so that I'll start to feel more motivated. I hate the feeling of "I can't be bothered!" I'll be back soon so that I can finally tell y'all about my new vitamix!

Love to you all. x x

2 comments:

  1. Sending love, positive thoughts, inspiring thoughts and more love...
    Cant WAIT to see what you create in the vitamix darling. P,s. Your chox look AMAZING. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you beautiful during this time. Remember we are always here for you!!! Wish I could be there to give you a big hug and tell you everything is going to be ok, and to keep your head up!!!! And yay for vita-mix, you will love it! It will become your new best friend ;) LOL xoxoxo ~ Lori
    Pure2Raw twins

    ReplyDelete